A complete sky system for Unity. Altos provides all the tools you need to craft a stunning sky: volumetric clouds, a procedural skybox, a day-night system, and more.
Replace your static skybox with Altos' infinitely customizable sky in 60 seconds without writing code or paying hundreds of dollars.
Easy to use. Beautiful results. No coding required.
- Fully dynamic and customizable sky.
- Fully customizable day-night cycle.
- Fully customizable volumetric clouds with high-quality temporal anti-aliasing, render scaling, and the ability to render in front of opaque geometry.
- Realistic sun, moon, and star rendering.
- Built-in atmospherics with horizon-blended depth fog.
Join hundreds of other game devs already using the best sky for Unity.
- "This asset does exactly what it says it does and does it beautifully. Easy to install and configure, it gives a very atmospheric feel to your scenes. Great work."
- "I absolutely love this asset! It helped my project so much and the clouds look amazing! Thank you so much for offering this Asset! :)"
- "By far the best sky I found at a good price and very well documented."
- Drag-and-drop volumetric cloud setup.
- Control the performance impact.
- Profiled to <2ms at medium-quality settings.
- Make it beautiful: Control the cloud density, cloudiness, lighting intensity, sun color influence, sky color influence, cloud layer height, and thickness, as well as base and detail noise scale and speed.
- Set the speed for the cloud textures to pan through the skybox.
- Configure the base color and shaded color for the clouds to easily fit your color palette.
- Decide how much the sun influences the lighting of the clouds.
- Change how much the clouds are affected by the color of the skies.
- Easily transition from cloudy to clear skies with controllable cloud thresholds.
- Modify the cloud and cloud shading sharpness to customize the look of your clouds - super soft and fluffy, or really crisp and stylized.
- Uses custom UVs to ensure you can have clouds directly overhead without any UV “pulling” at the top of the skybox.
Time of Day Configuration
- Configure any number of named "Times of Day" like Night, Dawn, Day, and Dusk with customized sky colors.
- Control the size and color of the sun to fit your game’s atmosphere.
- Easily skip to specific times in the day.
- Control how long it takes to transition between different times of the day.
- Set the overall day length with a controllable slider to determine how long one real-life second is in-game.
- Built-in dithering to prevent banding on soft sky gradients.
- User-friendly UI.
- Profiled to <2ms using medium-quality settings.
- Control your performance impact using built-in performance controls and optional features.
Read the changelog