- Interactive Volumetric Smoke enables you to render dynamic, interactive volumetric smoke effects in your project.
- The smoke is rendered using state-of-the-art volumetric rendering methods.
- The smoke propagates dynamically in your scene in response to your scene geometry.
- You can interact with the smoke using projectiles or explosions.
- There is a detailed demo scene included in the project. This demo scene showcases how you could implement the smoke system in your game.
- You can configure the smoke quality, appearance, and generation settings.
- Smoke dynamically expands based on your scene geometry.
- Interact with the smoke using Interactive Projectiles and Interactive Explosions.
- Any number of dynamic smoke systems can be active at the same time.
- Configurable performance.
- Responds to dynamic directional lighting.
- Detailed demo scene showcasing usage to get you off the ground right away.
- This asset is compatible with URP.
- Not compatible with VR.
- Not compatible with Orthographic view.
- Not recommended for mobile.
- Recommended for high-end PC and next-gen consoles.
Game developers love our other assets, too.
Super Simple Skybox
Enhance your game's atmosphere with Super Simple Skybox! Easy-to-use skybox shader and day-night system for Unity. Procedural stars, seamless clouds, customizable rendering. Works with any art style. No coding required.