Buto - Unity Volumetric Fog: Release 3.2 Patch Notes
November 14, 2022
- In-Engine Volumetric Noise
- Fog Density Mask Blend Modes
- Simple Color Mode
August 29, 2022
- You can now control Fog Density Mask blend modes for each Fog Density Mask component in the scene, giving you much greater control over how and where fog will render.
- Buto now includes a built-in Volumetric Noise generation system within the editor. This system is seamlessly integrated with Buto's inspector editor, so you can easily configure the look of your fog.
- You can now configure Lit, Shadowed, and Emission fog colors which are combined additively with the pre-existing Custom Color Ramp system. This gives you greater control and easier configuration for minor fog color changes.
Quality of Life Changes
- The Volumetric Fog editor window has been simplified and grouped into more logical sections.
- When in Scene View, disabling the Fog Effects in the Scene View Options will also disable Buto.
More About Buto
- Lightning fast, infinitely customizable volumetric lighting and fog asset for Unity.
- Set up in 60 seconds.
- Join 360+ game developers already experiencing the best volumetrics in Unity.